Wednesday 16 July 2014

Marvel Makes Thor a Woman: Why Am Pissed!

Shocked! unlike most guys online who are extremely excited about the news that,the comic makers of Thor  had slapped two huge breasts and a pointed nose to the hammer wielding thunder god, I am not. Infact am pissed at the world for allowing Marvel to ruin my love for fantasy in the epic third heavens for this pitiful commercially blinded coercion.  My beef is that, I can't see how a blonded lady can be turned into a Norse god of thunder..in the name of attracting long ignored audience, namely bunch of make up chasing girls? Come on Marvel, these girls are not into stuff like this, they are into some mexican soap filled with love-drama, emotions and everything girlish. My frustration got heightened at the point when I realized that this recharacterization of comic legend Stan Lee's work is actually a plot to femalize all the comic characters. Batman, superman, spiderman, captain America, and the whole Avengers crew. We got stop this... Women are taking over the world.

2 comments: