Wednesday 23 July 2014

Re: Doreen Avio Gets Baby Number 2, My 'Beef' With Ameyaw Debrah

Ok! So Doreen Avio gives birth to a beautiful baby girl, thank God and especially from our part of the world where maternal mortality is on the increase, all we can say is thank you once again Jesus. Amen!!
Now my 'beef' is on the photo that accompanied the story on ameyawdebrah.com. Its clearly exposes ‘in all carnality’ the breast of Doreen as she feeds her new baby and I believe the feeling of discomfort I had with the image could be shared by other readers as well.
I know Mr. Debrah is excited about the fact that he shared same birth date with the new baby of the entertainment newscaster but then again, the image is capable of killing the rouse of the story. Boss, give us another image to celebrate the birth.




No comments:

Post a Comment