Tuesday 28 October 2014

Delicious Dillish's Huge Melons On Razz Cover (Photo)


Celebrities are petrified by newspaper front pages. The uncontrollable anxiety, distress calls to friends- wanting to know if some secrets has been discovered by some nosy reporter. "Hey girl, they said I made the cover, have they published my nude photos?'' Whatever!!! Anyway...I am particularly excited about this week's edition of Razz Newspaper. Dillish Matthews is on the cover.
The Ghana based entertainment newspaper has alluringly place the busty African celebrity in swim suit on the cover. Two things. One... I didn't know she has such juicy lemons and two, holy molly...her breasts looks beguiling.  So thats it! I don't really care about the story Razz carries this week because it's about Big Brother Africa and this year's BBA Hotshot wasn't able to attract my attention enough. I mean the overt nudity is just too unclean for my religious backcloth. But, of course I will do just fine with the cover. Luuuuurrve it!
Photo Credit: Razz Newspaper
Written by: TooKnownGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment