Monday 8 December 2014

Chris Brown Remorseful Over Karruche Attack


Chris Brown has regretted for his actions. He has finally shown remorse for his attack on Karruche. Check out the story on TMZ


“Chris Brown is remorseful over his Karrueche attack and -- without specifically say it -- seems to be explaining his anger issues that go way back to Rihanna.

CB put his on-again/off-again GF Karrueche Tran on blast over the weekend ... insinuating she cheated with Drake and saying,"F*** that b****!"
In his apology, Brown accurately states that "being young and dumb is one of my strong suits" and that he is simply guilty of loving too hard. But then he offers the flip side ... that he reacts "impulsively when I'm hurt at times."

He went on to say that everyone knows he really loves Karrueche and he doesn't care how he comes across to the public ... "because I'm still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize."

Fool me once ..”



No comments:

Post a Comment