Thursday 23 October 2014

Karen Igho Want You To See Her Breast… Here Are The Photos



Pardon me if I don’t sound too carried away by the obvious attempt by Karen to use her alluring breasts (very juicy, by the way!!) to score publicity points and probably get our attention. But, hey! Who cares, I mean Big Brother Africa new season for 2014 is on and she might as well do something for us to talk about.
So, yes…here are photos showing busty Karen after she removed the silicon in her breasts, prior to reports of the BBA 2011 winner (you may have to check the last bit about she winning BBA because, chale! I was feeling lazy to Google it) being diagnosed with lumps in her boobs. She shared a message on twitter about her ‘after treatment’ as well. “It’s almost a year since I took out my breast silicon out. Happy to be living a healthy life style.” …… 


No comments:

Post a Comment